CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Greetings from SF

Energy Overload
~mood: devilish~
~song: Juliet by LMNT~

First off I want to apologize for not posting yesterday. I was out most of the day and then I got all caught up reading manga. ^^ Another note on the manga, I got 11, yes 11 volumes (from the library I didn't buy THAT many lol) yesterday. I also went to a sushi buffet! I think I ate twice my weight in sushi. Which leads us to my energy overload. I got so much energy from that sushi that last night, I stayed up until 1am reading my manga because I wasn't sleepy at all and once I forced myself to go to sleep, I woke up four and a half hours later (5:30am in case you're not good at math) to finish reading the books I had left. Yup! I predict I will crash around 2 or 3 this afternoon though. That's my usual crash hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment