CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Crap!

I just realized...
~mood: upset~
~song: Someday by Rob Thomas~

That I forgot to do my TGIF last Friday! Nooooo! It's only been two entries of that series and I already missed one! :(




ANYWAYS...

I decided that I will try very very hard to keep up with that one now, I promise. And I'm also going to start a new series! *murmurs of doubt in the audience* Yeah, yeah I know. You think I won't be able to do it. Well I will, and you wanna know why? Because it will be an infrequent series! Woohoo! :D So this means it will be a series, but I will never miss one because I can make an entry for the series whenever I feel like it! (Or remember...)

So I'm sure you're very excited to hear what this new series is going to be called, yes? Dah dah dah daaaa! The "Crap!" series, lol and this is my first entry of the series ^^ So basically, it's a series of entries that are all about when I have "crap!" moments because I forgot something important. Yup, so I hope this goes well. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment