CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crap!

I knew it!
~mood: happy~
~song: 2012 by Jay Sean ft. Nicki Minaj~

I knew I would forget to celebrate my 50th post! Gagh! Oh well... I better not forget my 100th post. :)

Today's practice was pretty fun. More so than usual at least. Ah, there I go rambling about swimming again. Well, it's hard not to since swimming pretty much takes up my ENTIRE life now. It kinda sux but it's fun. Hahaha, warning here comes another rambling.

So right now my family is watching a movie. There was this guy that was on the screen watching this other guy fight and so my brother says, "Why is he mad?" and my dad says "He's not mad, he's scared." So it really is true that adult can tell fear when children see it as anger. Score one for Mr. Boyce. :)

I apologize again for all the rambling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment