CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

berriluver the Food Critic

BJ's
~mood: drowsy~
~song: Lazy Day Afternoon by Plain White T's~

Well, since I was too tired to do this yesterday, here's my review of BJ's!

BJ's Restaurant

4.5 out of 5 stars

What I ate:
Appetizers - Mini Bruschetta
Salad - Cobb Salad
Entrees - Spaghetti with meat sauce, Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo (I have two entrees because my family shared)
Sides - Fries thin

The mini bruschetta was good with pesto sauce to add on top. Lots of tomatoes and flavor. The Cobb salad was also very good. Although, it was a little heavy on the dressing in my opinion. The chicken fettuccine alfredo was fantastic! Good size portion, very creamy sauce and a well-balanced ratio of pasta to chicken (or chicken to pasta I guess). The spaghetti meat sauce was a little, eh, in my opinion. I didn't really like the flavor of it. The fries were okay. I'm not really sure how to judge fries to well but they weren't bad so, yeah. Overall, very good food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment