CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF

Three Post Special!
~mood: ecstatic~
~Axel F by Crazy Frog~

I almost forgot to do my post for the TGIF series. Happy Friday!! :) A total of three posts today. Wow. We should have a celebration! My other more sensible half of my brain: "Let's not and say we did..."

So anywaaaaays, it's been about a week now I've been in Cali. I know San Francisco and California in general is suppossed to be like, packed with fun things to do, but unfortunately I haven't got to do much this trip. After coming here so many times, you run out of things to do fast. Disneyland - check, Golden Gate Bridge - check, Cable Car ride - check, Chinatown - check, Japantown - check, Shopping! - check, The Crooked Street - check, etc. Any suggestions on what else my family can do? Comment here, thankies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment