CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Facebook

My Life is Over!
~mood: upset~
~song: Shake It by Metro Station~

Facebook is not working on my computer! It's been like this for two days now. ;; Agh, I feel so cut off from the world. Haha, jk. I actually just want to get on to play games. :D There's a really cool game on there and I'm addicted to it pretty much. Yeah, so I'm freaking out cuz its been so long. Oh well.

Hey I forgot to say earlier... only one more day of waking up at 6am! Yay! And also aw because I'll go baack to being out of shape which is not good. Well, oh! Hey! I got a 34.0 in 50 free long course today so I'm pretty proud of myslef cause I'm also completely back to being in shape. And then it'll all go away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment