CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

First post

Hello, welcome to my blog
~mood: tired~
~song: Telephone by Lady Gaga~

Hi, berriluver here. No, of course that's not my real name. Why do you need to know it? Well, then here are some other informational tidbits about me:

1. I have a pet dog
2. I hate bugs with a passion. They gross me out
3. I don't get hungry often so when I say I'm hungry, that means Food. Now.
4. I have a younger brother
5. I don't know why lady gaga is stuck in my head right now but I wish it wasn't
6. I love reading manga. Recommend me a good one so I can check it out :)
7. I am not very good at history. It's my worst subject
8. I like most sports, but I play water sports currently.
9. I would die without my computer/internet
10. I have OCD, so it bothers me that this sentence is not aligned the same

That's enough about me now. So let me ask you a question.

Who are YOU?

0 comments:

Post a Comment