CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Life is not fair

Computer addictions
~mood: annoyed~
~song: I Wanna Be A Billionaire by Travis McCoy~

Yes, I am addicted to the computer. So? My brother is addicted to his Nintendo DSi which is basically a computer. And being addicted to the computer is not as bad as lets say, alcohol, drugs, or smoking. Sure I use up lots of energy but I put it to sleep or shut it down whenever possible. My mom is annoying me with her "you'll never be allowed to use the computer again" threat. Am I being unreasonable? Or is her never letting me use the computer again unreasonable?

Oh, and apologies. I couldn't access the computer yesterday because the internet was down. Sozzy ;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment