Facts of Life
~mood: freakin tired~
~song: Bottoms Up by Keke Palmer~
Here are a few I've discovered:
- "Sorry" doesn't change the past.
- Facebook: The international stalking website of the 21st century
- When learning new material in school, your grade depends almost entirely on your teacher.
- Success is not a choice. Some people were born to succeed, some people were born to work their way up, and some people were born unable to ever achieve above average.
- The transition from elementary school to middle school is not that difficult. The transition from middle school to high school is even easier. However, the transition from freshmen year to sophmore year is like a cold splash of reality.
That's all for now! If any of you believe/understand exactly what I mean, I commend you. Especially when it comes to the first fact.